Sunday 7 October 2007

Staffers

ASDF nothing works anymore....

I am sick of incompetent staff writers. Nothing seems to get through they're small naive brains. I am sick of every time I give them constructive criticism, they cry or complain. Welcome to the world of journalism. Who said journalism was a fun easy-going world? It's cut-throat. I am so sick of babying. I have no time for this and now I have to write a copy and two modules. To top it off, I have no dominate for my volleyball spread; and the next two days I am having to spend nights romancing my history book and the Scarlet Letter. GAH! DOES ANYONE CARE?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

TEACHERS! TEACHERS! GET TO KNOW YOUR TEACHERS!

wouldn't it be nice to have privacy? where could someone find an area to think for themselves? the green room!

stalker photo.

she has got to be fucking kidding me.