Tuesday 1 April 2008

Taco Factory

I have this ritual that every Wednesday after Outreach I must go to Taco Factory and order a Factory Burrito sans sour cream and cheese with super nachos.

I sit at the table in the Northwest corner.  I eat the burrito, save the nachos for Thursday.

This may sound pathetic and gluttonous, but the one event that I look forward to every week is Taco Factory Wednesdays.

I speak broken Spanish.
I eat.
I am content for two days.

But the main reason I am infatuated this even is because it never goes away.
I live one minute away from Taco Factory.  Car breaks down- I can walk.  From now until forever, a Taco Factory will appear on Wednesdays.  It is my hobbit hole, my escape.

Tomorrow is Wednesday.  As a matter of fact, any day could be Wednesday if I wanted it to be.


2 comments:

anam said...

thanks for telling me (:

i never would have known!

what would i do without you?

YY said...

...can i go with you?