Saturday 31 May 2008

Stalkers

Yesterday made me feel it was summer.


I went to a PC barbecue and ate hot dogz and hamburgerz. We did things I never do. We played basketball (everyone vs. Katie), told jokes from Popsicle sticks, and watched scary movies. We even had smores! With the fire! It was great. The perfect post-goodbye party.




Anyways, after the BBQ I went to school to get my books and it was about 9:00. So I am at the red light at Pierre, dazed, and this care honks at me. I start driving and the car follows me. I get really freaked out. I start speeding and making all these crazy lane changes because they were right on me. Finally I lose them and I drive around. So I go home when the coast is clear and set my stuff down. All of a sudden, my phone rings and Lauren calls me. I tell her the entire story. Turns out Lauren, Chris, Trisha, and Nick were my deranged stalkers.

What a night!

3 comments:

Angela said...

LMAO

YY said...

Sounds like a fun night. (: You left out the part were you drank somuch you puked all over your stalker and then you smoked a lot of weed and got so high that you ran into a car. ;]

sinwat said...

i am going to eat you alive.