Friday 16 March 2007

It's Gettin' Harder

Did you ever have the worst week ever?
Did you ever have the hangover to the worst week ever?
It's worse than the worst week ever. It has all the bad crap from the week before and now additional crap. Ugh.

In other news I was kicked off the softball field cuz I almost touched the ball. Geez base/softball is so retarded. Why should it still be in play if it is out? IDK. Then this bitch next to me and Jenny was having a field day about it and bitching about it. No one seemed to let it go. Not even when we left. Ugh. And the heat was a mother. Jenny is interesting.

My throat hurts. And nothing seems to be helping. And the fact we have no water in my house doesn't help.

I seriously hate the research project. And I convinced myself that I hate my job. And I hate all the workers. They're hicks.

And I know exactly who to blame this on. Since I am co-president of the IHC club.

There was something I was going to add but I can't seem to remember.

2 comments:

YY said...

I love you co-president of IHC club. (:

Sorry about your shitty week. I had a shitty night. I can't wait for the hangover of this one tomorrow. FUCK. I'm angry.

But's its all her fault.

Unknown said...

MICHAEL! it's jenny. i am interesting :) give me your sn! i have a blog too
YOU'RE SUCH A HATER but i love you