Saturday 23 June 2007

Eagle vs. Shark


As I surfed around the blogosphere this morning, I came across the trailer to a movie coming out called "Eagle vs. Shark". And first and foremost, I would like to say this is basically just a carbon copy of Napoleon Dynamite in every way possible; however, there are two reasons why I really actually want to see this movie:
1. The soundtrack: The music is composed by a band called The Pheonix Foundation. While I listened to the preview, the first thing that struck into my mind was how great the voice was and how it brought back the sounds of Jesus and Mary Chains' and the Stone Roses' unique
shoegazing sound that is so epic and relaxing at the same time.
2. The poster: I can't help but love the poster. The quirkiness of the costumes and the color just makes me want to see this! I mean, it's so cute! (yes, I just said it was cute).

2 comments:

Angela said...

"unique shoegazing sound that is so epic and relaxing at the same time"

Go be a music reviewer!

Angela said...

Oh, and "hell yeah".