Sunday 26 August 2007

Ctrl+R (Refresh)

School starts tomorrow. I am depressed. I love learning-but how we convey learning makes me dread learning. I hate this routine way we teach, review, test. It just shouldn't be. But I will not let it get to me. I want to learn things, and I shouldn't bother myself with the burden of tests. But I will change everything I perceived myself as in sophomore and freshman year. This isn't a slump no more, it is a comeback.

Let me reintroduce myself:
My name is Michael.
I care what people think, and I am proud of it.
I can lift myself up.
I am constantly working harder to get myself out of Walnut.
I am not who you thought I was, or who I was yesterday.
This is the first day of the rest of my life.
I have reincarnated mentally and emotionally.
I am afraid because I don't know my future, but I am going to make it how I want it to be.
Let's push things forward. Let's deny the past. Let's refresh.

No comments: