Friday 21 December 2007

Trust

Trust has never been something I was good at.

Perhaps it has been the multitude of friends that have screwed me over. Was I naive to think that the next one were any different? Maybe it isn't even the fact they lied, but the circumstances. I have never been fond with the term "fake"; however, it seems I always befriend the fake kid. The one who talks shit about you behind your back and tries to cut you from their life, the one who makes promises to you they don't keep, and the one who is completely licentious and superficial. Whichever reason it may be- it leaves me high and dry; and colder and more distant for the next person that tries to reach out to me. It is fucking cruel. And it is fucking wrong.

Today I joked around that I will drive to the forest and practice witchcraft. As today progressed, I realized I was only partly joking; I really need to get the hell away from society. And by society, I mean Walnut.

I'm starting to hate everything about this place. But there are a few people that remind me that life moves on. And to them, I would like to say "Thank You" (which would be an understatement).

1 comment:

Angela said...

Don't turn to witchcraft!

And people are inherently fake, Michael. But it doesn't matter.