Sunday 20 January 2008

Things You Should Know About My Job:

  1. I am indifferent to any aspect of the automotive industry.  What size tires?  I DGAF.
  2. Incorporating point 1, I am both unaware and unwilling to learn anything about my job.
  3. My coworker is a Douchebag.  Elaborate?  Please don't get me started.
  4. Yes, we do close at 4 on Sundays.
  5. Yes, things cost extra with bigger rims.  Don't yell at me.  You chose to buy that gas guzzler you jackoff.  
  6. Yes, anything under 25 dollars cannot be paid with a credit card.  This isn't new information.  That has been posted on the wall for 20 years.
  7. If I worked anywhere else, I would definitely have been fired.
  8. The majority of the people I work with only speak spanish.  "Puedes hacer un rotacion para este coche?"
  9. To kill the hours, I go facebooking.  Sure, there isn't much to do but I do read the wall-to-walls of many people.  
  10. No, I do not know the score of The Game.  I never know the score.  I am working.  Or facebooking.
  11. I surf the web and talk to costumers at the same time.  That is productivity.
  12. I am actually an OK salesman.  This is because of my indifference.  I don't care about scoring a deal, so I just tell it like it is.
  13. As soon as I go to college, I am out.

1 comment:

Angela said...

I very much like this post!