Sunday 9 March 2008

Soap, books, and motors.

Let me tell you about the clusterfuck that was Saturday.

Well, I had PLANNED my Saturday to go as so: do errands, watch movies, work on Calc packet.  But no, this is what happens:

I first had to go to the car wash.  So, I head out around noon and they rape me of my car and I am already anxious (I was a car was virgin).  So while I wait I take an APUSH practice test.  Everything is going to plan.  Oh, but HARK!  I as I drive I notice something isn't quite right with my car.  I pull over, and notice my antenna is completely off.  So I am like WTF!!!

I don't want to deal with it at this particular time, so I head to the library and renew some RP books.  After, I headed over to my dad and he is like "TEACH THAT SONUVABITCH A LESSON!"  So I head back, the guy says he'll fix it.  Everything is cool.

No.

My dad orders the antenna, forces me to go to the Shop and fix it.  So I do this and when he finishes I go to the car wash and give the manager the receipt.

Apparently that is not how it works.

So I basically had to pull reverse psychology: I said I would just pay for the damages.  The guy felt bad and said that I needed to "take a stand for what's right".  So he eventually gave me the dough.  I get my car.  The fucking end.

That was six hours I will never get back. 

2 comments:

YY said...

dont you just hate it when you never get the hours back you spent. fuck it.

Angela said...

NICE