Thursday 28 February 2008

90%

OH! how God has a sense of humor...



I actually failed something today.  An assignment I should've gotten 100% on.  But why am I being so fucking negative?  Shit!

I am Winning.

I'm not going to let myself down again and it wasn't supposed to be like anything.




life is unwritten




I couldn't do anything about it.  I didn't see it coming.  So how could it be my fault?


What's better?
Comparisons are obscene.  How do you compare black with white?  Night with day?  And I have a shadow!  That's what counts?  Right?


I am Success.  Playing my own games, being my only opponent.  I am Genuine.

3 comments:

Angela said...

These last two blog posts have been like Thomas Pynchon + Rachel Lee Thai.

Marcus said...

Fuck that. The only person you sound like is yourself. And strive for nothing else. Because there's nothing better than that.

Michael said...

word! or something, more formal?