Saturday 2 February 2008

So I could be happy...

Thursday was one of the best days of my life.  It's funny: nothing spectacular happened, nothing great happened, and nothing concluding happened.  Up until that moment, that day kind of blew.  I bombed a history test, I still was hungover from deadline, and I was tired from only 3 hours of sleep.  Well I found this note in my room and as I read, a lot of things were starting to make sense.  This void I've had for months and months in my stomach: gone!  It was 5 minutes of pure ecstasy: I was decimeters from speaking in tongues and joining a cult.  I can't remember being so gleeful about things, so optimistic.  I was full of breath; energized to do anything.  

Unfortunately, emotions don't last forever.  And now I feel like shit...

2 comments:

Marcus said...

I'm sorry if microwave oven settings discomfit you.

Anonymous said...

What did the note say?