Sunday 1 April 2007

Don't Listen to the Static

Long time, no blog.

This means that this will be a long blog.

I watched the series finale of Six Feet Under and it was amazing and soooo depressing. I wish it was still on now. Also I went to my sister's and she just got this huge new computer and it was sooo cool.

Also Denver is next week and I can't wait!

Also, also Ms. Miraglia DOES care about people! Thank you.

I am listening to this new bloc remix and its incredible. It makes this song 78938973 times better.

Speaking of bloc, I realized the song "Vision of Heaven" is one of the best songs ever made.

&&& Angela is muy cool for spelling my name right. On the first try too!

I need to make cool blogs, but I have a lack of motivation, AND I AM BACK IN BLOGDOM MANDY


IN OTHER NEWS: I AM FINISHED WITH JULIUS FREAKING CAESAR!!!

No comments: