Sunday 8 April 2007

I Still Remember

Today was better than I thought it would be.

My sister commanded me to get a flickr account and I seriously am in love with it. Screw photobucket and imagesack. They're nothing like those two.

The University of Dallas is weirdly in love with me. But I would never go there.

My sister's friend Julie came down from San Francisco with her and she was really cool. She's from Missouri and she asked where I wanted to go to college and I told her Northwestern and then she was telling me all these cool things about it and now I want to go there even more.

35$ in gift certificates, chocolate, and the White Album. I love Easter.
(presents compensate for the asdf factor of holidays)

1 comment:

YY said...

The hell! I dont get present for easter! D: This sucks.

Oh yeah Publication drama is amazing. (: